Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Strangest Dream ~ Ioseph of Locksley


Last night I had the strangest dream in this bleak century I dreamed that people the world around believed in Chivalry I dreamed I saw a Kingly Crown enshrined in laurel leaves with Grace and Joy and Purity attendant at his feet I dreamed I saw the perfect Knight receive his accolade and minstrels sang and children laughed in some soft forest glade I dreamed I saw the finest thing that ever man could make grow great and strong and undefiled: Pray God I never wake! Last night I had the strangest dream in this bleak century I dreamed that people the world around believed in Chivalry

http://www.skepticfiles.org/en003/bard_02.htm

this isn't the sca version, but it is such a great song I decided to add it anyway. One, to help you learn the music, and two because it is just such a great song. 


No comments:

Post a Comment