Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Heralds said to Me ~ Joe Bethancourt

THE HERALDS SAID TO ME W. J. Bethancourt III C. McCray Bethancourt (sung to the tune (obviously) of the 12 Days of Christmas) 1. The first time I sent my device, The Heralds said to me "It violates the Rule of Three" 2. The next time I tried it, the Heralds said to me "We changed the forms, and it violates the Rule of Three". 3. The third time I tried, and the Heralds said to me, "We upped the fees, we changed the forms, and it violates the Rule of Three". 4. Another time I tried and the Heralds said to me, "We haven't got it, we upped the fees, we changed the forms, and it violates the Rule of Three". 5. The fifth time I tried it, the Heralds said to me, "In a decision rendered by the College of Arms on August 1st, A.S. V it was decided that this style of heraldic design was not appropriate to the aims and intentions of the Corporate Body. Holy! Holy! Holy! " note: verse 5 is delivered in an extremely fast, mono- tone, similiar to a Gregorian Chant. " ....we haven't got it, we upped the fees, we changed the forms, and it violates the Rule of Three." 6. I tried it a sixth time, and the Heralds said to me, "We changed the rules, &c" 7. A seventh time I tried and, the Heralds said to me, "It's against the Rule of Tincture, we changed the rules, &c" 8. I tried it once again and the heralds said to me, "It's not a Period design, It's against the Rule of Tincture, We changed the rules, &c" * more * Heralds Said To Me (cont.) 9. I sent it in once more, and the Heralds said to me, "We changed the rules again, It's not a Period design, it's against the Rule of Tincture, we changed the rules, &c" 10. (sung in cold anger) The LAST time I sent my device, the Heralds said to me (sung in a state of SMUG) "Someone else has got it, &c"



No comments:

Post a Comment