Tuesday, April 17, 2012

An Tir Evermore ~ Aliena Searover

I have walked 'cross the stones
that make up the Knowne World's bones
Sailed on her waters to Lochac's far shore;
The things I have seen all the places that I've been
All I can say is "An Tir Evermore!"

chorus
From Three Mountains' harbour to the Oerthan border
From far Borealis to Seagirt's rocky shores (Yee Hay)
With Pendale and Appledore, Adiantum, Curragh Mor
All I can say is "An Tir Evermore!"

Ithras show us the way, that our skills, then, we may display,
Banquets and feast give a taste of the past
And we'll fight bloody wars to the strains of a troubadour,
Whatever we do, we are never outclassed.

Chorus

Now An Tir is our land, there's no other that's half as grand;
Not the Midrealms, Trimaris, The Outlands, Caid.
With our Peers by our side, and the people who are our pride
"We Stand Together", our call and our creed.

Chorus






I do not own the rights to this song or these lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment